|Job Reference :||JO-2108-5022|
|Contact name :||Joanna Slaven|
|Job published :||2 months ago|
- Industry leader.
- Quality assured business.
- Car parking on site, Kent Town location.
About the company:
Complete Pest Control is an iconic family owned and operated business that has been delivering professional pest control services for over thirty years. Dedicated to providing a fast, friendly and professional service to ensure that their client’s individual needs are met, they are now looking for an experienced Construction Admin Assistant to work within the construction sector of the business.
About the role:
Reporting to the Administration Manager, you will work within the Construction Division and be responsible for managing emails for construction bookings and logging the bookings into the system. Further duties include allocating jobs with technicians, liaising with clients and builders, preparation of daily invoices, distributing mail and banking.
- Responding to construction bookings
- Creating bookings and schedules
- Assign jobs to Technicians
- Database management
- Preparation of construction invoices
- General admin
- Adding site plans to dropbox
- Distributing mail
- Banking (Driver’s licence preferred)
Skills & experience:
- Highly developed interpersonal skills
- Natural ability to build strong business relationships
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent time management
- Strong computer skills including spreadsheet knowledge
- Excellent verbal communication skills and telephone manner
- Ability to work well within a team
Culture & benefits:
Complete Pest Control is an independent, family-owned, South Australian business who boast low staff turnover and an inclusive and supportive culture. Residing within a brand new, modern office premises with on-site parking, this represents a fantastic opportunity to work with a well-respected organisation who will assist you in further professional development.
Applications in Microsoft Word only should be forwarded to Joanna Slaven quoting reference number JO-2108-5022. Telephone enquiries are welcome on 08 8100 8851.
Job has Expired