- ASX200 company with stunning CBD offices.
- Permanent position commencing Monday 6th Jan 2020.
- Broad role in a high achieving team environment.
About the company:
Elders has been synonymous with rural Australia working closely with primary producers to provide products, marketing options and specialist technical advice across retail, agency and financial products and service categories. Elders is also a leading Australian rural and residential property agency and management network operating throughout Australia in both major population centers and regional areas. An integrated agribusiness, Elders is focused on creating real value for all our stakeholders in both Australian and international markets. Elders is a high performing ASX listed company employing over 2000 people Australia wide with Headquarters here in Adelaide.
About the role:
Reporting to and working alongside the Executive Assistant to the MD & CEO, this newly created role will support the Adelaide corporate office with essential administrative tasks. The role represents a great opportunity for someone with an enthusiastic attitude, is well organised and has a can-do approach to their work.
- Assisting with travel and accommodation arrangements for the Adelaide office
- Coding expenses (Fraedom) and processing invoices (SAP) for payment – training provided
- Helping to organise functions and events both internal and external
- Purchasing IT peripherals, stationery and office supplies
- Maintaining registers
- Preparing and managing mail and correspondence
- Maintaining the Executive Kitchen, catering and meeting rooms
- Greeting visitors
- Other general administrative duties as requested
Skills & experience:
Intermediate to advanced level of the complete MS Office package will be essential to this role, and previous success in an administration role within a corporate environment will smooth your transition into this high performing employer of choice. Elders employees display the highest levels of verbal and written communication and you will be no different.
Culture & benefits:
Success in this role is an exciting step for the experienced administrator seeking to advance their career. You will be led by an experienced and accessible EA who will support your success and champion your growth within the organisation. In return you’ll be part of an energetic environment in an incredibly proud and resilient organisation, focused on growth and innovation. Display your initiative by applying today!