- Iconic & globally recognised company.
- Small team with broad exposure.
- North Adelaide location with onsite parking.
About the company:
Hancock Agriculture, incorporating S. Kidman & Co Pty Ltd and Hancock Prospecting Pty Ltd Services, is a world-class agribusiness with a long history in agriculture. Currently employing hundreds of hardworking employees, it has more than a century of success in the outback. With over 30 properties across Australia, spanning 10 million hectares, it is one of the country’s largest producers of beef with a herd of over 320,000.
About the role:
Reporting to the HR Manager, working closely with the Senior HR Advisor and HR Graduate, the HR Advisor provides shared service support across the operations in Australia. The position is primarily accountable for recruitment, selection and onboarding as well as providing day to day general HR support to business leaders and employees. The successful HR Advisor will contribute to the HR Graduate training program to allow the advisor role greater breadth across HR functions including change management and system implementation.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with local and remote leaders and teams nationally
- End to end recruitment and selection activities including candidate sourcing and attraction
- Develop, review, and maintain company HR policies, procedures, and documentation
- Onboarding coordination and administration
- Participate in employee engagement projects
- Role relevant reporting
- Contribute to successful system implementation
- Undertake effective change management
- Employee record management
- Contribute to building learning modules and content writing
- General HR support
Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources or a related discipline, as well as a thirst for professional development, will underpin your success in this role. A people person by nature, you will have a relatable communication style and a natural ability to engage positively and communicate with people across all levels of the business. Excellence in delivering timely recruitment outcomes is essential as is confidence with a multi-site organisation.
Culture & benefits:
By joining Hancock Agriculture, you join a globally recognised and quintessentially Australian operation. They empower and support success whilst encouraging autonomy. This role is an opportunity for training, career development and advancement. The broader HR team contains a wealth of intellectual property and will welcome you with open arms. Onsite parking is provided at the North Adelaide offices. If you are seeking a challenging and rewarding role with an Australian icon, please apply today!
For more information, please visit https://www.hancockagriculture.com.au.
Applications in Microsoft Word only should be forwarded to Samara Dela Roza quoting reference number JO-2105-4473. Telephone enquiries are welcome on 08 8100 8834.