- City location.
- Growing company.
- Great culture and close knit team environment.
About the company:
This medical company has experienced substantial growth. They are leaders in what they do and have an amazing administrative team who support them in their day to day operations. They now have a great opportunity for an Receptionist to join their team.
About the role:
Key tasks will include:
- Greeting and assisting patients
- Answering of telephone enquiries
- Transferring of calls and recording of messages
- Processing of payments
- Calling patients prior to appointments for COVID screening
- Data entry of information
- Compilation of documents for medical and health staff
Skills & experience:
Professionally and well presented, you will have a warm and personable demeanour and exceptional interpersonal skills. You will love dealing with people and have patience, empathy and be solutions driven and customer service focused. Systems savvy, you will be efficient working across MS Office and databases and it is desirable that you have worked in a front facing role with a high call volume.
Culture & benefits:
You will feel valued and part of a team that is making a impact every day on people’s lives. This is a diverse role where the culture is fun, inclusive and team orientated. Modern offices, great facilities and working alongside an amazing group of people are all on offer.
Applications in Microsoft Word only should be forwarded to Megan Nicholson. Telephone enquiries are welcome on 08 8100 8871