|Job Title:||Marketing Officer|
|Contact Name:||Ruth Haren|
|Job Published:||October 22, 2020 14:02|
- Temporary role with view to extension.
- CBD location.
- Immediate start.
About the role:
The Marketing Officer will be responsible for providing advice, developing and implementing digital communications and content initiatives. The role is offered as a 3 month temporary position with a view to extend.
Skills & experience:
- Demonstrated knowledge in the planning, development and delivery of digital and print content and communications including content creation, coordinating marketing initiatives, advertising, direct mail, website development and updates, media liaison and events.
- Proven web-based information technology skills including demonstrated experience in using Website Content and Management Systems including Word Press, demonstrated experience in using design and content creation applications, such as the Adobe Creative Cloud and in particular InDesign and Photoshop, demonstrated experience in creating and editing HTML documents and demonstrated experience in using e-marketing skills
- Demonstrated market research and analytical ability to undertake such research, interpret information and provide detailed reports and recommendations.
- Demonstrated high level of computer literacy including the application of databases to marketing activity.
- Strong oral and written communication skills including the ability to write, adapt and edit large, high quality documents and reports with a high level of attention to detail.
- Demonstrated high level of organisational ability and initiative including experience in work planning, prioritising to meet deadlines, often with competing demands in a complex and fast-paced environment.
Applications in Microsoft Word only should be forwarded to Ruth Haren.
Email: Please click the 'Apply' button.