FINANCE & ADMINISTRATION OFFICER
|Job Title:||FINANCE & ADMINISTRATION OFFICER|
|Contact Name:||Joanna Slaven|
|Job Published:||October 25, 2019 16:35|
- Industry leader.
- Fast paced role with variety.
- 30 hours (flexible).
About the company:
Established in 1956, Footers Structural Timber is a proudly South Australian, family owned timber merchant specialising in pre-fabricated roof trusses and floor joist systems. Providing a customised service specialising in the detailing and manufacturing of pre-fabricated housing frames, Footers integrates cutting edge design software and automated manufacturing to ensure a consistent, high quality product is produced for their customers. An opportunity for a Finance and Admin Officer is now presenting to join their long standing and close-knit team.
About the role:
Reporting to the General Manager, Finance and IT, the purpose of this position is to contribute to the finance function of the business. Incorporated into this role is a variety of duties including accounts payable and receivable, customer service, preparing deposits, entering financial and clerical data and reconciling transactions. Working together in conjunction with the sales and service team, you will embrace and uphold the company vision and values, ensuring that current business relationships are maintained and enhanced.
- End to end accounts payable and receivable function
- Inputting data entry
- Establish, maintain and reconcile general ledgers
- Maintain purchase order system
- Maintain records for credit cards
- Customer service to key clients and suppliers
- Reconcile accounts
- Action customer enquiries
Skills & experience:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a finance officer or accounts clerk
- Ability to work independently
- Strong attention to detail
- High level time and priority management
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Intermediate computer skills
Culture & benefits:
Recognised as being one of the largest truss manufacturers in South Australia, Footers offers on-site parking, flexible working hours, an enviable work culture and a strong reputation in the market place for its service standards. Having recently moved to a purpose-built, state-of-the-art manufacturing plant at Edinburgh, you will enjoy an inclusive and supportive culture with a strong emphasis on communication and cooperation. This represents a fantastic opportunity to join a truly iconic industry leader, built on the foundations of success and excellence.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's