|Job Title:||Executive Assistant|
|Contact Name:||Samara Dela Roza|
|Job Published:||July 13, 2020 10:04|
- Brighton location.
- Child related DCSI or WWCC / NPC & driver's licence essential.
- Full time hours, immediate start, permanency potential.
About the company:
Operating as a not-for-profit organisation in the disability sector, this South Australian establishment has an immediate need for a forward thinking, proactive, and professional Executive Assistant who either has or is willing to obtain a the relevant clearances.
About the role and about you:
Situated at North Brighton at an expansive and inclusive campus, you will support a busy, fast paced, and good-humoured Executive through your traditional EA skills as well as your strengths in communication at all levels. Your advanced administrative skills will support your success as will your positivity, initiative, and enjoyment of a busy, multifaceted role.
Duties may include:
- Calendar, email, travel, and meeting management
- Document creation, editing and distribution
- Soft and hard records management
- Verbal and written communication on behalf of the Executive
- Financial administration such as credit card reconciliations
- Basic IT support and HR admininstration
Culture & benefits:
Training in multiple systems is provided and a significant handover with the current incumbent is available. People working in this organisation benefit from the knowledge that they are contributing to a better life for some of our most vulnerable. Permanency is a realistic prospect given your unwavering commitment and success in this role.
Applications in Microsoft Word only should be forwarded to Samara Dela Roza
Please click the 'Apply' button below.