|Job Title:||Executive Administrator|
|Contact Name:||Samara Dela Roza|
|Job Published:||January 05, 2021 14:29|
- Varied duties.
- Small organisation, big reach.
- Gorgeous city fringe location with parking.
About the company:
Representing the winegrape growers and winemakers of South Australia, this industry association provides leadership to South Australian grape and wine industry businesses. Strong leadership and representation on a range of business matters such as environment, work, health & safety and industrial relations enables members to achieve great things.
About the role:
An opportunity now exists for a professional senior administrator to provide timely support to the Chief Executive (CE) and the executive office. With a passion for the industry, you will be the first point of contact for high profile wine industry members and customers. Your main responsibility in this busy role is to provide pivotal and autonomous administrative and project management support to the CE and a close-knit team.
- Ensure the CE is well prepared for meetings, organise and attend meetings with the CE as required
- Provide a high level of confidential assistance to the CE
- Invoice processing in MYOB and debtor follow-up
- Coordination of meetings, courses and seminars
- Perform front-of-house and personal assistant duties
- Maintain record management systems and conduct research as required
- Assist in maintaining the association’s CRM and website
- Support the preparation and distribution of industry communications.
Skills & experiencel:
Your experience in a similar role where you have thrived through using your initiative to support your manager will hold you in good stead to work effectively in this role. Having advanced knowledge of the MS Office suite, with exposure to MYOB and CRM platforms, and your strong administration skills will ensure success and job satisfaction.
Culture & benefits:
You will enjoy the dynamic yet close-knit nature of this small team of professionals. Who would not want to spend days in Industry House at the National Wine Centre?! This is a great opportunity for a reliable and forward-thinking administrator to support a reputable leader and enjoy a responsible role located on the Adelaide city fringe.
Applications in Microsoft Word only should be addressed to Samara Dela Roza
To apply, please click the 'Apply' button.