- Immediate start 6 month opportunity with view to permanency.
- Friendly and supportive culture.
- Respected SA manufacturing company with strong growth and expansion.
About the company:
Whilst remaining a valued employee of Entrée Recruitment, this six-month temporary assignment would have you placed at this reputable South Australian manufacturing company based 15 minutes north-west of the Adelaide CBD. With a view to offer permanency to the right candidate, you will be supported by an Entrée Recruitment throughout your placement.
About the role:
This is a frontline position with diverse duties focusing on providing excellent customer support and ensuring the smooth processing of orders. Hours are 7.30am to 3.30pm.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Daily phone and email-based customer service
- Managing the customer order process, including preparing quotations and invoicing
- Timely and accurate data entry and management
- Managing customer order reporting
- General administrative and office tasks, including ensuring showroom is well maintained
Skills & experience:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a dual customer service / administration role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A flexible, team-oriented approach to working
- High level time and priority management
- Advanced computer skills, including experience with databases
Culture & benefits:
This is a great opportunity to join a South Australian success story. With a friendly, family culture, an easy access location with on-site parking, just 15 minutes north-west of the Adelaide CBD. We strive to develop long term relationships with both our candidates and clients, ensuring the best possible outcomes for everybody involved.
Applications in Microsoft Word only should be forwarded to Renae Sullivan quoting reference number JO-2107-4951. Telephone enquiries are welcome on 08 8100 8804. Email: Please click the 'Apply' button.