- Contributing to a vales NFP Organisation.
- 4 week, full-time assignment.
- Immediate Start.
About the company:
This not for profit company is currently seeking a motivated and experienced Contact Centre Officer to join their successful team. It highly values their people and skills and provides a staff-oriented, supportive environment with challenging daily tasks to stimulate you.
About the role:
Reporting to the Contact Centre Coordinator and working collaboratively with all staff and volunteers, the Contact Centre Officer will be the first point of contact for phone calls, in bound message and emails.
- answering queries from new and existing customers and staff, by phone, email, inboxes and other means, such as enquiries from website
- providing verbal and written answers based on reprepared messaging to ensure consistency of responses
- following procedures to redirect calls and emails to other team members
- escalating complex queries and complaints to the Customer Contact Centre Coordinator, or other relevant managers
- using dedicated customer service software, phone systems and databases to correctly record interactions, assign follow up tasks to other team members, and update customer records as required
- recording donations and other payments in database
- using good communication and service skills, including the ability to interact with a diverse range of people, to ensure customers have a positive experience.
- recording and passing on accurate information to others in a timely manner
- adhering to privacy policies when handling confidential information
- employing good time management and organisation to manage varied tasks
- maintaining knowledge of services, campaigns, policies, procedures and the library of pre-prepared answers
- Other relevant customer contact duties as directed
Skills & experience:
- Experience in a customer focused role
- Demonstrated understanding of customer expectations and needs
- Ability to manage a high volume of customer enquiries
- Strong listening skills, and engaging communication style and proven ability to determine customer needs
- Ability to learn, organise and prioritise work
- Intermediate computer literacy, including understanding and previous experience using telephone systems and databases
- Ability to communicate with individuals at all levels of the organisation
- Willingness to work with others to achieve shared objectives
- Some flexibility with working hours may be required to meet business needs
- Satisfactory National Police Clearance Certificate at commencement of employment and periodically at the request of organisation
Culture and Benefits.
This is an ideal opportunity to show off your super star customer service skills within a great NFP organisation.
Applications in Microsoft Word only should be forwarded to Penelope Debrowski
Quoting reference number JO-2103-4324
Telephone enquiries are welcome on 8100 8876.
Please click the 'Apply' button.