- Full time, permanent position.
- Modern, corporate office.
- City fringe location.
About the company:
FinSec Partners is a financial planning and advisory firm that has been assisting South Australians with their financial advice requirements for over thirty years. Specialising in Self Managed Super Funds, UK Pension Transfers, Risk Management and Wealth Creation, this team of financial professionals provide quality advice and service to their well-established clients. Due to continued growth, an opportunity is now presenting for a Client Service Administrator to join their close-knit team.
About the role:
Reporting to the Head of Advice Operations and Client Engagement, your core responsibility will be to provide administrative support to the Client Service team. A master of multiple priorities, your duties will include workflow management, preparation of client documentation, data collection from providers, database maintenance and appointment confirmation. In addition, you will relieve on reception and perform ad-hoc administrative duties including scanning, filing and the distribution of mail.
- Workflow management
- Confirmation of client appointments
- Database maintenance
- Provide administrative support to Advisors and Client Service Officers
- Liaising with providers
- Database management
- Reception relief
Skills & experience:
- Previous experience within a professional services environment
- Previous experience supporting a team
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- A genuine and personalised approach to customer service
- Advanced computer skills
- Strong database management skills
- Impeccable attention to detail
Culture & benefits:
With strong staff retention and long-standing business relationships that span over thirty years, this employer of choice boasts a progressive and positive culture which is embraced by all staff. This is a truly unique opportunity to join a growing and cohesive team where your contribution and support will be acknowledged and valued.
Applications in Microsoft Word only should be forwarded to Joanna Slaven
Email: Please click the 'Apply' button below.