- Full time, permanent position
- Attractive salary
- CBD location
About the company:
As a significant employer in South Australia, our client is a diverse member-based association which positively impacts the lives of its members through the development and delivery of human services related programs and offerings. With head office in the Adelaide CBD and multiple sites throughout South Australia, a challenging and rewarding opportunity is currently available to join this diverse organisation and play a critical role within the executive office.
About the role:
Reporting to the Director of the Professional Standards Office (PSO), the primary objective of this position will be to case manage and respond to applications of historical child sexual abuse under the Commonwealth National Redress Scheme (NRS) as required by legislation. Working across all areas of the PSO service provision, you will respond to complaints made by individuals and wider communities, managing workflows in accordance with legislative requirements.
- Preparing a response to redress applications
- Maintaining and reviewing confidential files
- Communicating with relevant internal and external stakeholders
- Researching and analyzing records and archive documents
- Reporting data and statistics to the NRS
Skills & experience:
- Strong commitment to accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated professional experience in case management
- Demonstrated professional experience in working with complex trauma
- Ability to work collaboratively with a range of stakeholders
- High degree of emotional intelligence
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in social work, psychology, law or policing
Culture & benefits:
This organisation boasts an enviable culture with strong staff retention and flexibility. Located in the CBD in newly renovated offices, an attractive remuneration package will be offered in line with the skills and experience required for a role. This is a truly unique opportunity to join an established and cohesive team.
Applications in Microsoft Word only should be forwarded to Joanna Slaven quoting reference number JO-2104-4416. Telephone enquiries are welcome on 8100 8851.