Business Development Manager
|Job Title:||Business Development Manager|
|Contact Name:||Renae Sullivan|
|Job Published:||March 10, 2020 13:39|
- Solution sales opportunity for reputable IT company.
- Attractive base salary + uncapped commission + car allowance + phone + laptop.
- Supportive, fun and driven culture.
About the company:
This successful and growing IT company has a strong reputation for delivering ICT solutions to a range of industries, predominantly medium and large organisations in both private and government sectors.
To ensure continued growth, the organisation is now seeking a highly experienced and driven Business Development Manager to focus on new customer acquisition.
About the role:
Reporting to the General Manager, this important solution sales role will be responsible for securing business opportunities for the organisation by developing, qualifying and closing new business. You will be given the autonomy and flexibility to cultivate relationships your way, supported by a team of highly skilled IT engineers in order to present customer-focused, innovative solutions.
Every day you will take a proactive approach to exploring new client opportunities, forging fruitful relationships and building brand awareness. You will identify new IT projects, service engagements and consulting opportunities. Key to success will be drawing upon your solid professional networks in order to gain access to decision makers of prospective clientele.
Skills & experience:
You will be a driven and ambitious BDM with strong experience in the South Australian market. You will also possess:
- Strong B2B sales focus and experience, ideally within IT or related industries
- Track record of success in winning and delivering a range of professional services to a portfolio of high value clients
- Technical knowledge (ie: knowledge relating to technology sales such as hardware/managed services)
- Natural networking and influencing abilities, including at C-level
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Australian permanent residency or citizenship
Culture & benefits:
- Competitive base salary
- Uncapped commission potential
- Regular team social events and celebrations
- Supportive and collaborative culture
- Family friendly workplace
- Professional development opportunities
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's