- Attractive salary
- Corporate, CBD offices
- Full time hours (6 month contract)
About the company:
Beach Energy is an ASX listed, oil and natural gas exploration and production company headquartered in Adelaide, South Australia. Founded in 1961, they have operated and non-operated, onshore and offshore, oil and natural gas production from five producing basins across Australia and New Zealand. As a key supplier to the Australian East Coast natural gas market, they have grown to be Australia’s second largest oil producer with a significant natural gas portfolio. Due to continued growth, a newly created position now presents for a Travel Coordinator to join the organisation.
About the role:
Reporting to the Category Specialist for Corporate, the primary purpose of this role is to effectively organise, reconcile and support the business with their increasing travel requirements. You will be responsible for the implementation and delivery of regular reporting, including providing recommendations and insights to areas of improvement. Liaising with Staff, Contractor workforce and Executive Assistants, you will be the first point of contact both internally and externally, building positive working relationships within the organisation and with external parties. This critical position will require high standards of performance, accountability, and sound and timely decision making, ensuring that Beach Energy’s vision, mission, goals and values are being achieved.
- Providing travel and reconciliation assistance
- Liaison with Travel company
- Maintaining contracts
- Providing regular reporting data
- Preparing quarterly reviews
- Ensuring training is provided for the travel team
Skills & experience:
- Formal trade or tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline
- Demonstrated experience in a similar position
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously and collaboratively within a team
- Proficient in MS Office
- Experience in using Serko / SAVI or similar booking portal
- Experience in using Concur or similar expense tool
Culture & benefits:
Beach Energy is continuously evolving and boast a dedicated team of highly experienced people who fully embrace the entrepreneurial spirit. They are located in brand new corporate offices with stunning views of the CBD and Adelaide Hills. Coupled with their sensitive approach to the environment and a commitment to supporting the communities in which they operate in, don’t miss this fantastic opportunity to be a part of a thriving company where people come first.