TEMPORARY SYSTEMS ACCOUNTANT
|Job Title:||TEMPORARY SYSTEMS ACCOUNTANT|
|Contact Name:||Briony Trotter|
|Job Published:||October 14, 2019 17:07|
- Temporary specialised role in Finance One.
- Knowledge transfer opportunity.
- Attractive hourly rate based in the CBD.
About the company:
With head office in Adelaide and a turnover approaching $16m, this Australian not-for-profit member’s owned company, HAMBS (Hospital and Medical Benefits System), provide sophisticated and user-friendly software and information technology solutions for the private health industry. For over 20 years the sole objective of the company has been to provide ongoing application software development, technical support and a selection of secure wide area network services, including application hosting to the member funds across Australia.
About the role:
HAMBS has been using Finance One for the last two financial years and is looking for a Systems Accountant to assist with creating new reporting functions. Currently used effectively as a bookkeeping / GL package; they are looking to maximize its functions and implement more functionality. Specific to this is ensuring appropriate functionality of reporting, Excel One, purchase orders, invoice matching and managing security around user set-up. Looking for a self-starter possessing good initiative and problem solving, the role will be autonomous in nature. Ability to build appropriate reports and communicate and train other staff members to allow them to report effectively and work efficiently is necessary to succeed in this 2 – 3 week temporary assignment.
- Effective use of Excel One
- Knowledge transfer to allow HAMBS staff to build on Excel One independently moving forward
- Assist in building templates to be used
- Tips and tricks of GL reporting
- PO process and hygiene around Finance One set-up
- Assist in process improvement around PO’s and process documentation
- Assist in process improvement of invoice matching to PO’s and process documentation
- Outstanding PO commitment reporting
Security / Systems Administrator
- User set-up and role access and how this impacts segregation of duties
- Understand monthly maintenance procedures
- Understand monthly audit processes which can be used
- Understand report automation process which can be developed
Culture & benefits
Offering modern spacious corporate offices located in the CBD with bright break out rooms, they boast a positive and relaxed staff culture. With a growing workforce that has increased to over 90 staff, doubling in the past five years, high staff retention rates and an ever-changing environment, this is a great opportunity to support this growing and successful organisation.
Applications in Microsoft Word only should be forwarded to Briony Trotter by 5pm, Friday 18th October 2019.
Quoting reference number JO-1910-2702
Telephone enquiries are welcome on 8100 8809.
Email: Please click the 'Apply' button.