- Clarence Gardens, south of Adelaide CBD.
- Diverse role in a high-tech environment.
- Progressive culture.
About the company:
GreenLife Group (GLG) are a market leader in their field, providing property maintenance services throughout Australia. The company serves clients including government bodies, utilities, property developers and aged care providers. GLG has over five hundred employees nationally.
About the role:
Based at the Clarence Gardens office and reporting to the Chief Technology Officer (CTO), the Technology Manager will maintain the GLG network, configure hardware and software and advise on all issues and areas for improvement, nationally. Occasional out of hours work is a part of the responsibility as is occasional travel, nationally.
- Network and firewall connectivity troubleshooting
- Office 365 including MS Teams (administration & support)
- Maintenance and upgrade of support for all software, hardware, network systems and cloud information systems
- Support the implementation of the ISO27001 across the Technology department
- Participating in IT audits, ensuring that IT systems are compliant with requirements
- Manage and Monitor mobile device fleet via AirWatch and other MDM applications
- Assist the CTO drive and deliver technology projects and new initiatives to support the implementation of business and technology strategies
- Support, advise and train GLG staff on internal systems
- Act as the point of escalation for all technical matters
- Hardware and software asset monitoring & tracking including maintenance agreements and contracts
Skills & experience
- Strong public cloud knowledge and skills including AWS/Azure compute and security, in both cloud hybrid and native environments
- Degree in Information Systems/Technology, Computing
- Relevant, recent industry experience
- MCSE/MCITP – Microsoft Azure Architect, Office 365, Microsoft Intune certifications
- Extensive hands -on IT support & systems maintenance experience
- ITIL Certification and working knowledge of ITIL framework of standards and practices
- Strong experience as an Azure Global Administrator with managed GA permissions, On-Premises & Azure based Active Directory experience
- Demonstrated experience with Multifactor Authentication, Conditional Access Policies implementation, OATH/SAML, SaaS Application integration with Azure AD
- Extensive knowledge in Microsoft office 365 suite and exchange online
- Good understanding or routing protocols and switching
- Good knowledge of Cisco Meraki & CISCO switches, and wireless access points
- Good understanding of TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, VPN, Firewalls, and routing protocols
- Excellent knowledge in mobile device management (MDM)
- Experience in Fortinet Security Appliances is highly advantageous
- Cybersecurity operations experience
- Disaster recovery design and testing
Culture & benefits:
The successful candidate will embrace the dynamic and extremely progressive nature of this organisation. As well as a truly positive and supportive business culture, benefits of this role include onsite parking, tools of trade and the exposure to new and emerging technologies. The opportunities to learn and grow are only limited by your capabilities and desire. If you are seeking hands on management of all technological aspects of a business and you have a passion for delivering exceptional results; APPLY TODAY to gain stability and growth.
Applications in Microsoft Word only should be forwarded to Samara Dela Roza
Email: Please click the 'Apply' button below.