TEAM MANAGER/EXECUTIVE SUPPORT – PLANNING AND INFRASTRUCTURE
|Job Title:||TEAM MANAGER/EXECUTIVE SUPPORT – PLANNING AND INFRASTRUCTURE|
|Contact Name:||Megan Nicholson & Briony Trotter|
|Contact Email:||Megan@entree.com.au & Briony@entree.com.au|
|Job Published:||November 13, 2019 16:21|
- Prominent SA brand.
- Executive support focus.
- Attractive salary package.
About the company:
Adelaide Airport Ltd (AAL) is an internationally recognised and award-winning employer of choice in the dynamic 24/7 aviation environment. AAL employs a growing and highly engaged workforce recognised for delivering exceptional outcomes. AAL identify, support and encourage leadership and innovation, and invest significantly in training and development. A pivotal role within planning and infrastructure has now become available for a forward thinking and highly efficient Team Manager to support the Executive General Manager (EGM) and the Planning and Infrastructure (P&I) team.
About the role:
This key support and coordination role will be multi-faceted and is imperative to how the EGM and the P&I team operates and engages with internal and external stakeholders. Commercially astute and solution focused, you will have a hands-on approach and be a lateral and proactive thinker. Your overall responsibility will be to drive and lead the administrative requirements of the team as well as providing exceptional executive support to the EGM; always ensuring you are one step ahead and that they are equipped at all times. You will also manage the P&I team’s Project Coordinator.
- Executive support – calendar/diary management, confidential correspondence, travel arrangements, coordination of meetings and act as point of contact in EGM’s absence
- Produce reports, documentation and presentations
- Proof reading, editing and formatting of documents
- Compilation of graphs for analysis
- Oversee the operational and capital expenditure budgets
- Project administration
- Oversee the execution and management of contracts
- Develop strategic and team initiatives
- Staff management
- Ad-hoc reception relief
Skills & experience:
- Formal qualifications in administration, project management or customer service
- Demonstrated experience supporting a high-level executive
- Experience in the development, coordination and delivery of complex reports
- Proven experience in producing presentations
- Experience in editing, formatting and producing high level documentation
- Leadership and direct management of team members
- Sound financial acumen
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Experience in communicating with a diverse range of stakeholders
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously and collaboratively within a team
- Ability to multitask and manage conflicting and tight deadlines and priorities
Culture & benefits:
AAL is continually evolving with its vision to be a top tier airport business in asia pacific, recognised for delivering exceptional outcomes to their customers, partners, shareholders and community. Boasting an enviable team culture who work hard but also celebrate success, this is a unique opportunity to be part of its future in this hands-on, multi-dimensional role where you will have the opportunity to have a direct impact and add value to this pivotal team within AAL.