Team Executive Assistant
|Job Title:||Team Executive Assistant|
|Contact Name:||Samara Dela Roza|
|Job Published:||January 31, 2020 09:07|
- Clarence Gardens, South Australia.
- Enormous variety.
- Progressive culture.
About the company:
GreenLife Group (GLG) are a market leader in their field, providing property maintenance services throughout Australia. The company serves clients including local and state government bodies, utilities, resorts and property developers. GLG now seek to appoint a Team Executive Assistant to support the business, at a National Level, based at Clarence Gardens, South Australia.
About the role:
Reporting to the PR, Marketing and Communications Manager, the Team Executive Assistant is responsible for the administration of National branch operations including, but not limited to, bid administration and executive support. Administrative support is required by Managers in each state, as well as by the Chief Executive. A key focus is the administration of the bids and tenders process and document creation therein.
- Tender document administration
- Coordinating all tender meetings, minutes and managing actions as required
- Provide administrative support and respond to tender queries made by the Operation Managers
- Management of quote, tender and work order registers, and contract records
- Maintaining the Business Development library
- Assisting to document and update work procedures
- Executive support to the Chief Executive: travel and accommodation, internal communications, document creation and management, diary management and ad hoc administrative support
Skills & experience:
Applications are encouraged from candidates with previous, recent experience in team administration or executive assistance. The successful candidate will have proven abilities in managing multiple work flows and also the skill and confidence to negotiate timelines; previous experience in Tendering is not essential. Importantly, exceptional administration skills are essential to deliver outstanding work within unmovable timelines. Advanced usage of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel is required. Excellence in written and verbal communication as well as an aptitude for technology is best fit for the GLG culture.
Culture & benefits:
The successful candidate will embrace the dynamic and extremely progressive nature of this organisation. As well as a truly positive and supportive business culture, benefits of this role include onsite parking, tools of trade and an incredible level of variety within the responsibilities. If you are a confident administrator with a passion for delivering exceptional results and looking for stability and growth, please apply today!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's