- Vibrant and innovative recruitment firm.
- Part time – Tuesday and Thursday with flexibility to work a Friday.
- 6 month contract with potential to extend.
About the Company:
Entrée Recruitment is Adelaide's leading recruitment agency, established in 2001, dedicated to finding the best talent for temporary and permanent jobs. We balance innovation and personal service to help grow businesses and advance careers. Providing a next generation recruitment service, our staff work quickly and proactively, utilising digital and video marketing, to reach passive jobseekers and source top talent. It is our innovation, customer service practices, and employee engagement initiatives that differentiate Entrée Recruitment from competitors and establish us as an employer of choice within Adelaide.
About the role:
We are now seeking to engage a Team Administrator to join our high performing team in a 6 month contract. This is a busy and diverse role where you will be the first point of contact for all candidates and provide administration support to our team of Consultants and the business.
- Answering all incoming calls and directing calls
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Managing registration of candidates
- Assisting candidates with timesheet enquiries
- Answering of calls and taking messages when Consultants are unavailable
- Booking of interviews on behalf of Consultants
- Supporting the administration team with website advertising
- Monthly reporting
- Assisting with the set up of workshops for Entrée Training & Development
- Assisting with job briefs and reference checks
- Briefing candidates on both temporary and permanent positions
- Preparing documentation for client meetings
- Providing career advice and career counseling
- Adhoc work in relation to marketing and events
Skills & experience:
A challenging and reactive role, no two days will be the same. Your day will be full of strict deadlines, telephone and email requests, liaising with candidates and clients and anything and everything that is administration related. This role requires someone who can think on their feet; you need to thrive in a corporate fast paced environment. You will be committed to customer service excellence and be able to juggle conflicting tasks and priorities. Working to tight deadlines, thinking outside the square and working under pressure will all be familiar to you. It is essential that you have worked within a fast paced administration role, and you ideally have an interest in recruitment/human resources.
Culture & benefits:
Entrée Recruitment was shortlisted for Recruitment International’s Best Small Recruitment Company to Work For in 2019, and we are proud to boast a seven-year retention rate within our consulting team. Employment at Entrée Recruitment does not just offer a job; it cultivates a career. We place importance on inclusivity practices and foster diversity of thinking through the collaboration of ideas. A successful Entrée Recruitment employee is hardworking, team-focused and appreciates a laugh! With a commitment to charity that includes the offering of Community Leave, rewards for outstanding performance, and the promotion of healthy lifestyle choices including the offering of quarterly Recharge Days, Entrée Recruitment provides a superior team culture and environment.
Applications in Microsoft Word only should be forwarded to Megan Nicholson
Email: Please click the 'Apply' button.