- Outstanding career opportunity with attractive remuneration on offer.
- Help Weber continue to achieve the most amazing ‘Weber experience’ possible.
- Varied and busy role with exposure to the full spectrum of HR activities.
About the company:
Weber Stephen Products has been producing incredible barbecue solutions for customers across the globe since 1952. As the world’s leading manufacturer of charcoal and gas grills, smokers and grilling accessories, the brand has an outstanding reputation for high quality products and service and an extensive following of passionate and engaged customers.
Since being introduced to Australia in 1978, Weber has become a trusted and iconic brand through the focus on creation of positive word of mouth experiences delivered at every point of contact possible with Weber. In 2020, Australia’s first Weber Grill Academy debuted in Adelaide on top of their corporate office in Rose Park, offering visitors a unique experience for corporate and private events as well as a range of interactive Weber classes.
Due to continued success, Weber is now seeking a Talent Advisor to support the ongoing recruitment and retention of exceptional staff.
About the role:
This newly created role will work closely with the Director of Talent, Capability and Development – APAC to deliver solutions to support staff recruitment and engagement programs across the business. This is an exciting opportunity to step into a blank canvas role encompassing a wide range of HR/talent projects and initiatives.
Duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Work closely with business leaders and manage the end-to-end recruitment and selection processes including job descriptions, writing advertisements, participating in interviews and reference checking
- Generation of employment contracts and coordinate onboarding and inductions
- Interpretation and application of policies, procedures and relevant legislation
- Providing advice, coaching and support to managers on performance review process
- Overseeing payroll function, providing payroll advice as required and managing leave entitlements
- Leading various programs including diversity, equity and inclusion; internships and work experience; EAP
- Supporting development of talent framework, success planning model and career pathing programs
A full position description is available upon request.
Skills & experience:
With demonstrated experience recruiting across a busy, dynamic organisation, you will bring with you a strong track record of high integrity and collaboration with multiple stakeholders. A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a human resources role, as well as complementary ongoing professional development, will underpin your success in this role. Likely to be a people person by nature, you will have a relatable communication style and a natural ability to engage positively and communicate with people across all levels of the business.
This is an incredible, hands-on opportunity to support the strategic development of the business and contribute to operational delivery of goals. If you are courageous, creative and have an energetic ‘can do’ attitude, then we want to hear from you.
Culture & benefits:
Join a highly collaborative team that are equally committed and passionate about the success of the brand. The brand continues to experience exceptional growth and is offering an attractive remuneration to secure the right dynamic and driven candidate. Weber has a very positive approach to work and ensuring staff are equipped with the resources to do their job well. You will receive Weber’s signature professional training and personal development opportunities to ensure you are confident in being a leader and ambassador of the ‘Weber Way’. And the best perk – product tasting. From recipe development to staff training, there is always something delicious being created around the office and on offer for tasting.
Applications in Microsoft Word only (including cover letter addressing skills & experience) should be forwarded to Renae Sullivan, Entrée Recruitment quoting reference number JO-2107-4910. Telephone enquiries are welcome on 08 8100 8804.