Student Services Officer - Library
|Job Title:||Student Services Officer - Library|
|Contact Name:||Ruth Haren|
|Job Published:||January 13, 2021 16:14|
- Immediate start 6 month temporary role.
- CBD location.
- Rewarding work.
About the company:
Located on Franklin St in the Adelaide CBD, Eynesbury Senior College hosts students from all over the world to study in Adelaide. Their education style is quite unique; in fact, Eynesbury pioneered this model of specialist, pre-university teaching. They offer a range of programs which allow students to study at either the Senior High School, Foundation or Diploma level. The teachers are more than specialists in their field; they deliver exceptional teaching during lesson time, and extensive individual support to students outside of the classroom. Students are supported in their learning through flexible timetables, small class sizes and through a comprehensive wellbeing program, which ensures students reach their full potential.
About the role
We are currently recruiting for a Student Services Officer- Library to join the team at Eynesbury. This role is offered on a temporary basis through Entrée Recruitment for a 6 month period. This role will require a DHS Working with Children Check and ideally a Senior First Aid certificate.
The Student Services Officer-Library reports to the Office manager/EA and have a line of reporting to the Library Manager who maintains responsibility for creating and nurturing an information-rich learning environment which supports the needs of the College community.
Skills & experience:
- Demonstrated achievement in the provision of high quality, responsive customer service
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, including effective and respectful interactions with people of different cultures and for whom English is not their first language
- Punctual, reliable and self-motivated
- Demonstrated organisational ability, ability to prioritise competing demands, attention to detail and an ability to use initiative and work with minimal supervision and as a member of a team
- Demonstrated computing and administrative skills, including proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills with the ability to research, analyse and resolve complex issues
Applications in Microsoft Word only should be addressed to Ruth Haren
Telephone enquiries are welcome on 8100 8875.
To apply, please click the 'Apply' button.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's