|Job Title:||Staff Rosterer|
|Contact Name:||Samara Dela Roza|
|Job Published:||October 09, 2020 14:30|
- 2 roles, multiple positions.
- Brighton location- shift work and daywork available.
- Job security with growth opportunities.
About the company:
Located in the southern seaside suburb of Brighton, Minda Inc., provides a broad range of tailored support services to children and adults living with disability. Minda’s purpose is to support people living with disability to live their best, self-directed lives. Services include interest programs, supported employment, allied health and developmental programs, supported independent living, out of home care, short term accommodation and respite, as well as providing support to families caring for people living with disability. Minda’s inclusive community at Brighton is a joy to be a part of.
About the roles:
Multiple positions are now being recruited into the roles of Resource Planner (daywork) and Resource Coordinator (shiftwork). Both roles actively participate as a member of the centralised resourcing team which is pivotal to the provision of services in supported independent living services, children’s services, aged care services as well as mentoring and day options. The Planner proactively coordinates staff rosters from publication to the day of operation plan, whilst The Coordinator primarily allocates and coordinates Minda staff on the day of operation plan. The Planner and The Coordinator work in collaboration, sharing duties daily.
Planner (daywork) duties include:
- Forward planning and publishing of rosters within required timeframes
- Managing changes to ensure the plan meets client needs
- Utilising overtime allowances, manage leave plans, action absences, allowances, and staff movements
- Maximising staff utilisation and provide recommendations for efficiencies across the business
- Ensuring the plan is aligned with client funding, budgets and financial KPI’s
Coordinator (shiftwork) duties include:
- Short term planning and day of operation management for the 24-hour rosters across multiple sites
- Managing changes to planned rosters to provide best use of resources
- Achieving client centered outcomes within budget
- Appropriately managing roster variations
- Ensuring the day of operation plan is aligned with client funding, budgets and financial KPI’s
Skills & experience:
Experience in rostering clinical and care workers is the ideal background for these roles as is an understanding of the relevant awards and the NDIS. Candidates with transferable skills and experience will be considered where excellence in the duties can still be quickly achieved (so long as these include strengths in Excel and Outlook). Proactive, creative thinkers with a systems savvy nature are encouraged to apply.
Culture & benefits:
Working for Minda means working for the betterment of our community. This is a role where you can use your skills in rostering to make a positive impact on the lives of people living with disability. If you are motivated to work with a high profile organisation that provides a valuable community service, where there real opportunities for growth, please register your interest now, specifying your role preference.
Applications in Microsoft Word only should be forwarded to Samara Dela Roza
Email: Please click the 'Apply' button below.