- Iconic & globally recognised company.
- National responsibility.
- North Adelaide location with onsite parking.
About the company:
Hancock Agriculture, incorporating S. Kidman & Co Pty Ltd and Hancock Prospecting Pty Ltd Services, is a world-class agribusiness with a long history in agriculture. Currently employing hundreds of hardworking employees, it has more than a century of success in the outback. With over 30 properties across Australia, spanning 10 million hectares, it is one of the country’s largest producers of beef with a herd of over 320,000.
About the role:
This newly developed role is crucial to the company, with a primary purpose of engaging its passionate, operational leaders, in remote rural areas, to coach, mentor and support them and their teams.
The Senior Human Resources Business Partner (HR BP) will manage all Industrial Relations (IR) and Employee Relations (ER) related activity and do so whilst building strong working relationships. The Senior HR BP will become the go-to for all IR/ER related HR queries on a national level.
- Build and manage strong collaborative relationships with local and remote leaders and teams nationally
- Perform multiple Award and Enterprise Agreement interpretation
- Perform Enterprise Agreement negotiations
- Implement and manage IR strategy, ensuring IR instrument compliance
- Develop, maintain and roll-out HR policies and procedures
- Provide advice and assistance to managers and employees regarding HR related issues
- Provide advice, guidance, coaching and support to managers on managing performance to enable high performing teams
- Perform grievance investigations, guidance and leader support
- Develop a remuneration grading system and support the implementation of employee retention strategies
- Deliver projects such as the development and execution of leadership training in HR practices; support HR system implementation; contract template standardisation and other activities as directed
Tertiary qualifications in Human Resource Management or a related discipline, as well as complementary ongoing professional development, will underpin your success in this role. Likely to be a people person by nature, you will have a relatable communication style and a natural ability to engage positively and communicate with people across all levels of the business.
This undertaking commands demonstrable success in HR, knowledge and experience of employment related legislation including areas of industrial relations. Experience in managing relationships and delivering HR services to a remote workforce would be highly regarded.
Culture & benefits:
By joining Hancock Agriculture, you join a globally recognised and quintessentially Australian operation. You will enjoy occasional travel to breathtaking and uniquely Australian locations. The Executive HR Manager to whom you report is involved, engaged, and experienced. They empower and support success whilst encouraging autonomy. The broader HR team contains a wealth of intellectual property and will welcome you with open arms. On site parking is provided at the North Adelaide offices. If you are seeking a challenging and rewarding role with an Australian icon, please apply today!
For more information, please visit https://www.hancockagriculture.com.au.
Applications in Microsoft Word only should be forwarded to Samara Dela Roza quoting reference number JO-2102-4098.