- Busy, diverse role with internal and external customer service.
- Centrally located in Mile End South.
- Small, well-functioning, mutli-skilled team.
About the company:
Copyworld has over 60 employees in purpose built offices in Adelaide and Perth and can boast a strong history of over thirty years of high tech sales, rental and support services. With a firm hold on the well-established, traditional hardware market, Copyworld displays their future focus through a host of managed IT offerings.
About the role:
This vital role will be cross-skilled so the team can continue to support each other through peak periods to cover leave. Formally reporting to the GM and primarily managing the Sales Administration for Western Australia, this role regularly liaises with internal Business Development Managers (BDM) to gain sales information, a major financial institution to secure loan approvals and with customers to finalise documentation and manage outstanding accounts.
Key duties include:
- Professional customer service provision
- Reception cover
- Process Accounts payable invoices
- Reconcile AP with external supplier statements
- Financing document preparation
- Investigate and verify price variances
- Efficient and accurate data entry into multiple databases
- Debt collection with small and large enterprises
- Supplier liaison, product tracking and customer/BDM updates
- Provide occasional support to the service department or other areas
Skills & experience:
The ideal candidate will have solid, recent working experience in a similar sales administration role, accounts administration or customer service role. Previous utilisation of sales or customer databases will aid your learning curve. Essentially, the successful candidate will have a sense of urgency to their working style and be outcome focused. The ability to successful coordinate processes, liaising with multiple stakeholders is a likely key to efficiency. You have previously excelled in environments with strict timelines and can illustrate the ability to multitask despite interruptions.
Culture & benefits:
The successful candidate will benefit from both stability and personal growth as well as broad company exposure. Current strengths in general management, diversification and sales point to business stability and growth for the future. The broader finance / administration team are warm and down to earth professionals; everyone shares a strong customer focus as well as a genuine team spirit. The purpose built offices are open, modern and light filled. Added bonuses include a business savvy and easy to communicate with GM, onsite parking and the potential to grow the role and the responsibility.
Applications in Microsoft Word only should be forwarded to Samara Dela Roza
Quoting reference number JO-2011-3882
Telephone enquiries are welcome on 08 8100 8834
Email: Please click the 'Apply' button below.