- Industry leader.
- Northern Suburbs location.
- Full time, permanent position.
About the company:
Established in 1956, Footers Structural Timber is a proudly South Australian, family owned timber merchant specialising in pre-fabricated roof trusses and floor joist systems. Providing a customised service specialising in the detailing and manufacturing of pre-fabricated housing frames, Footers integrates cutting edge design software and automated manufacturing to ensure a consistent, high quality product is produced for their customers. Due to continued growth, an opportunity now presents for a Sales Representative to join their long standing and close-knit team.
About the role:
Reporting to the Director of Sales, you will be responsible for developing, maintaining and growing productive relationships with key customers. As a member of the sales and service team, your primary responsibility will be to achieve and exceed annual sales and gross profit targets, soliciting new customers and improving conversion rates with existing customers. Additionally, you will collaborate with the sales and service team, assisting in developing sales strategies ensuring that current business relationships are maintained and enhanced.
- Identify and solicit new customers
- Maintain relationships with key customers
- Achieving and exceeding sales targets
- Forecasting projected sales
- Responding to customer enquiries
- Creation of quotes
- Liaise with production and transport teams
- Maintain customer database
Skills & experience:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a sales position
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field
- Experience within the construction industry
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency with sales management or CRM
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
Culture & benefits
Recognised as being one of the largest truss manufacturers in South Australia, Footers offers on-site parking, a company car, flexible working hours, an enviable work culture and a strong reputation in the market place for its service standards. Having recently moved to a purpose-built, state-of-the-art manufacturing plant at Edinburgh, you will enjoy an inclusive and supportive culture with a strong emphasis on communication and cooperation. This represents a fantastic opportunity to join a truly iconic industry leader, built on the foundations of success and excellence.
Applications in Microsoft Word only should be forwarded to Joanna Slaven
Email: Please click the 'Apply' button below.