|Job Title:||Sales Manager|
|Contact Name:||Briony Trotter|
|Job Published:||September 13, 2020 12:29|
- Globally recognised brand located in the Adelaide Hills.
- Full time role with competitive remuneration.
- Must have established networks and be commercially minded.
About the company:
Internationally acclaimed, Bird in Hand, is a modern, contemporary and ultra-premium Adelaide Hills winery, pursuing the ambitious goal of making wines that rank among the world’s finest. Much more than a winery, it produces premium quality wines and olive oils as well as host a range of bespoke events locally, interstate and across the globe.
It aims to inspire excellence in every aspect of its organisation, for the wellbeing of shareholders, staff and the general community. To achieve its ultimate goal of delivering the experience of excellence, it expects the highest degree of ethics, integrity, honesty and professionalism from all its employees.
About the role:
Reporting directly to the National Sales Manager, you will manage wholesale sales in Victoria with the Sales Representatives in Victoria reporting to you. This is a frontline sales role, not an office management position, so only genuine salespersons need apply. Success in this role will come from driving new business across all market channels. To achieve this, you will be supported in your role by great products, a strong leadership team and a visionary brand. This role is a full-time salary position and the negotiated package will include FMV and tools of trade.
Skills & experience:
You will have a background as a Senior Sales Representative within a larger, multi brand company and be ready to take your next career step or a current Sales Manager for a smaller portfolio or single brand.
In addition, you will have:
- A strong focus on solutions, big picture thinker who is commercially minded
- Well-rounded and proven industry experience (both on and off premise customers, management of key accounts and groups and wholesaler and direct supply warehouse management experience). Off premise experience ideally will include Ritchies group
- A history in selling PREMIUM wine across all channels
- Several years experience in the Victorian market and 4 years plus years’ experience in a similar role
- Be self-driven and capable of working autonomously to achieve ambitious targets
- Willingness to get your hands dirty!
Culture & Benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven and proven “hunter” to work with a globally recognised Adelaide Hills wine brand who produce exceptional wines crafted by internationally acclaimed winemakers. A family-owned winery, it has strong drive around developing a positive, collaborative and fun working culture who value staff contribution and development.
Applications in Microsoft Word only should be forwarded to Briony Trotter by clicking the 'Apply' button.