- Representing a globally recognised brand.
- Utilise your contacts to drive brand growth.
- Full time role with competitive remuneration.
About the company:
Internationally acclaimed, Bird in Hand, is a modern, contemporary and ultra-premium winery, cultivating cool-climate artisan wines. Much more than a winery, it produces premium quality wines and olive oils as well as hosts a range of bespoke events locally, interstate and across the globe. Furthermore, the Bird in Hand Foundation supports creativity, gender & indigenous equality through education & the arts.
Bird in Hand aims to inspire excellence in every aspect of its organisation, for the wellbeing of shareholders, staff and the general community. To achieve its ultimate goal of delivering the experience of excellence, it expects the highest degree of ethics, integrity, honesty and professionalism from all its employees.
About the role:
Reporting directly to the National Sales Manager (based in Brisbane), you will be responsible for growing the independent and strategic on premise accounts across Adelaide. This is a frontline sales role, not an office management position so you will be self-driven and capable of working autonomously to achieve ambitious targets. Success in this role will come from building existing client’s portfolios and driving new business.. To achieve this, you will be supported in your role by great products, a strong leadership team and a visionary brand. This role is a full-time salaried position, and the remuneration package will include car allowance and tools of trade.
Skills & experience:
The role would suit someone who is currently a Sales Manager with a smaller portfolio single brand, ready for their next career challenge.
In addition, you will have:
- A strong focus on solutions, big picture thinking and be commercially minded
- Well-rounded and proven industry experience (both on and off premise customers, management of key accounts and groups)
- A history in selling premium wine across all channels
- Several years experience in the South Australian market with strong and established local network
- The ability to understand and identify commercial opportunities, being aware of business drivers and be up-to-date with industry knowledge
- Solid knowledge of and passion for Bird in Hand wine
- Full, clean Drivers Licence
The successful candidate will embody the values of Bird in Hand. We are artisan, family winemakers that delight in exploring the links between wine, food, art and culture. Our ethos is to produce elite wines and artistic experiences that provide happiness and joy to a discerning global audience.
Culture & Benefits:
This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven and proven “hunter” to work with a globally recognised wine brand who produce exceptional wines crafted by internationally acclaimed winemakers. A family-owned winery, it has strong drive around developing a positive, collaborative and fun working culture who value staff contribution and development.
Applications in Microsoft Word only should be forwarded to Ruth Haren quoting Reference Number JO-2106-4625. Telephone enquiries are welcome on 8100 8875.