- South Australian owned organisation.
- Eastern suburbs location.
- Small close knit team.
About the Company:
Established more than 20 years ago and with a head office in Adelaide, this national organisation works across Australia to supply promotional products. They have a proven network of reliable suppliers, printers and embroiderers in every state. This organisation sources over 30,000 items and also commissions custom made items, including Australian made items, suitable for promotional branding.
About the Role:
We are seeking a Sales Administrator for 3-5 days per week to join this small team. The role will support the Production Manager and the Sales Manager.
- Phoning customers and suppliers to liaise about jobs and orders
- Phoning potential customers to follow up on quotes recently sent
- Typing and formatting documents
- Answering phones, meeting and greeting visitors
- Directing phone enquiries
- Organising couriers
- Providing support to the team
- Responding to email enquiries
- General administrative duties
Skills & Experience:
Friendly and welcoming, you will be a team player and be able to jump in and help when necessary. A fast learner, you’ll be able to stay calm under pressure and work to tight deadlines with impeccable attention to detail. Essential to the success of the role is a confident phone manner and the ability to be assertive when necessary. You will possess excellent computer skills including in the MS Office suite.
Culture & Benefits:
You will be joining a genuinely kind and welcoming team who value hard work and also work/life balance. Flexibility is provided, as is onsite parking.
Applications in Microsoft Word only should be addressed to Ruth Haren
Telephone enquiries are welcome on 8100 8875