RTO Training Scheduler
|Job Title:||RTO Training Scheduler|
|Contact Name:||Joanna Slaven|
|Job Published:||September 09, 2020 15:31|
- Full time, permanent position.
- VETtrak scheduling specialist.
- Western suburbs location.
About the company:
The Motor Trade Association SA/NT (MTA SA/NT) is the peak employer organisation dedicated to protecting and growing the retail, service and repair sector for the automotive industry. The MTA SA/NT is also the peak automotive apprentice training and employment body for the automotive industry, training around one thousand apprentices and trainees and employing five hundred.
A new opportunity is now presenting for an experienced RTO Training Scheduler to join their team, assisting in the implementation of VETtrak.
About the role:
Reporting to the General Manager, Training and Employment Centre, the purpose of this position is to implement all apprentice training scheduling in their recently acquired VETtrak system, ensuring that legislative and compliance requirements are met. Having held previous experience in a similar scheduling position and having a sound understanding of VETtrak, you will also be responsible for the ongoing scheduling of apprentice training.
- Create a project plan and deadlines for implementation
- Identify and understand MTA RTO scheduling requirements
- Ensure the accurate set up of all apprentice scheduling
- Create and document processes and workflows for scheduling procedures
- Ensure smooth transition from Excel to VETtrak scheduling
- Train and support staff in using VETtrak
Skills & experience:
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ experience using VETtrak
- Previous scheduling experience
- Effective analytical skills
- Understanding of RTO compliance
- Ability to be proactive, use initiative and foresee issues before they arise
- Accurate data entry skills
- Impeccable attention to detail
Culture & benefits:
The Motor Trade Association delivers automotive training to around one thousand apprentices and trainees across the state. Additionally, they provide member services to over twelve hundred automotive specialists, from individual repairers to large dealership chains. This is a unique opportunity for an experienced VETtrak specialist to make the job their own and support the ongoing development and training of young people in South Australia.
Applications in Microsoft Word only should be forwarded to Joanna Slaven by clicking the 'Apply' button.