RETURN TO WORK COORDINATOR
|Job Title:||RETURN TO WORK COORDINATOR|
|Contact Name:||Megan Nicholson|
|Job Published:||September 24, 2019 15:36|
- Flexible working hours/days.
- 6-8 weeks with potential to extend.
- Eastern City Fringe.
About the company:
With a focus on service excellence and supporting and valuing their staff, this innovative organisation strives to take care of their customers and clients. They continue to increase their corporate profile through a progressive and innovative approach which is evident by the numerous projects they have in the pipeline. Due to a realignment of roles they now have an opportunity for a Return to Work Coordinator (RTW) to join their team in a contract capacity.
About the role:
The role of the RTW Coordinator is to coordinate and liaise with employees; to assist injured employees whilst at work and to support them whilst returning to work after an injury.
- Manage all injuries and conditions in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Maintain documentation and liaise with workers, medical practitioners, skilled health professionals and Case Managers through phone, email and attendance at case conferences
- Work proactively with workers and the Claim Manager to drive return to work in a timely fashion
- Adhere to agreed time frames established for each type of claim
- Work with injured workers to return to work in a timely fashion
- Provide support to Claims Managers as required
Skills & experience:
The successful candidate will have proven experience in all facets of return to work coordination with relevant qualifications being highly desirable. Displaying a calm and personable disposition, you will be values driven and demonstrate that you use a proactive approach in all your interactions. Polished communication skills will see you able to build relationships and interact with all levels and you will have advanced skills within administration.
Culture & benefits:
You will work with a group of motivated and caring people who are passionate about what they do. This is a role where you will make a valuable impact and contribution to not only the organisation but to individual staff members.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's