- Autonomous leadership position without direct reports.
- Primary Location: Brighton site with some opportunity at St Marys and WFH.
- Job security with development opportunities.
About the company:
Located in Brighton, South Australia, Minda Inc., provides a broad range of tailored support services to children and adults living with disability. Minda’s purpose is to support people living with disability to live their best, self-directed lives. Services include interest programs, supported employment, allied health and developmental programs, supported independent living, out of home care, short term accommodation and respite, as well as providing support to families caring for people living with disability. Minda’s inclusive community at Brighton is a joy to be a part of.
About the roles:
An exciting, new opportunity exists for a Resourcing Advisor responsible for rostering and workforce planning. Reporting to the Resourcing and Workforce Specialist, this newly created position will be responsible for providing resource and rostering support services to ensure efficient and effective planning to support our clients’ individual requirements. The primary focus of the position is to provide rostering and resource planning within the disability support environment.
- Collaborate in the development and operation of the workforce planning processes
- Timely roster delivery
- Monitor resource planning in a dynamic environment
- Regular Client Service Manager collaboration to improve processes
- Identify opportunities to maximise client care and quality service delivery
- Maximise operating efficiencies
- Risk identification
- Ensure the Resource Plan maximises labour efficiencies through use of optimal labour mix and resource cross utilisation through business units
- Communicate important roster changes to the wider rostering team
Skills & experience:
The ideal candidate has experience within an NDIS or Community Care industry with demonstrated experience building rosters based on the agreed resourcing plan and meeting all business rules, Rosters of Care and EA agreements, skills and WHS requirements. We seek demonstrated abilities in interpreting and applying Award & legislative requirements. Relevant computer literacy and proficiency in the MS Office suite underpin your success.
Culture & benefits:
Reporting to a down to earth and supportive leader, you will enjoy autonomy within a positive and successful team. Once established, opportunities exist to operate from either Brighton or St Marys as well as from home. Working for Minda means working for the betterment of our community. This is a role where you can use your skills to make a positive impact on the lives of people living with disability.
If you are motivated to work with a high profile organisation that provides a valuable community service and real opportunities for development, please register your interest today.
Applications in Microsoft Word only should be forwarded to Samara Dela Roza quoting reference number JO-2104-4393. Telephone enquiries are welcome on 08 8100 8834.