|Contact Name:||Megan Nicholson|
|Job Published:||March 13, 2020 15:45|
- City location.
- Corporate Head Office.
- Immediate start until August 2020 with potential to extend.
About the company:
Tonkin Consulting is a leading provider of engineering and environmental services that provides solutions for building, environmental, land development, marine, riverine, transport and waste services. Due to maternity leave, they have an immediate need for a Receptionist to join their team.
About the role:
Reporting to the Finance Manager you will be the first point of contact for the organisation, providing the highest level of customer service that enhances the image of the business.
- Phone based and face to face reception
- Greeting clients and visitors
- Email management
- Photocopying, scanning and binding
- Outgoing mail organisation
- Register and prepare project folders
- Meeting room bookings and conference call facilitation
- Booking of travel and accommodation
- Assistance with the coordination of internal events
- Maintaining the cleanliness of the kitchen
Skills & experience:
The ideal candidate for Tonkin Consulting presents professionally and communicates similarly in both written and verbal communications. Previous experience in front desk reception would be a suitable background and essentially the successful candidate will posses strong MS Office skills.
Culture & benefits:
With a culture based on delivering exceptional solutions and service to their clients, the team has a strong culture of success. A national organisation with a feel of a close-knit family, they strive for excellence in everything they do. Boasting brand new offices, a high staff retention rate and innovative and forward-thinking leaders, this is a great opportunity to join their team in an integral role to the business.