Receptionist/Customer Service Officer
|Job Title:||Receptionist/Customer Service Officer|
|Contact Name:||Ruth Haren|
|Job Published:||January 04, 2021 14:59|
- 6 month contract, full time hours.
- City fringe location.
- Small, hardworking team.
About the company:
Located on the eastern side of the city, this organisation provides a valuable service for employers and employees.
About the role:
Due to internal promotion, we are seeking a Receptionist/Customer Service Officer for a 6 month contract. The role will report to the Finance and Operations Manager. This is primarily a phone based role where you will be required to understand and relay complex information to clients.
Duties will include handling correspondence including incoming and outgoing mail and resolution of enquiries, accurate and appropriate management of records along with other administrative duties, maintaining registers, ordering goods and services.The role interacts with all staff and provides back up and support to the team.
Skills & experience:
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to operate phone system and manage multiple calls
- Ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of people including staff and key stakeholders
- Good understanding of databases and database management
- Use of electronic records management system
Applications in Microsoft Word only should be addressed to Ruth Haren
To apply, please click the 'Apply' button.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's