- Strong customer focus.
- Permanent FT role in the CBD.
- Opportunity to learn and develop.
About the company:
This organisation delivers responsive, flexible and effective services to the South Australian community. It offers programs in a range of sectors including disability, family, youth and children, health and well-being, employment, education and training, homelessness and domestic violence.
About the role:
This position incorporates all aspects of reception in a fast-paced environment and will include managing appointments and schedules, managing payments and finance reconciliation, record management and data entry. With a strong focus on providing exceptional internal and external customer service, you will be a self-starter who is able to multi-task, possess good initiative and be a problem solver. You will help to contribute to the ongoing success of the administration team within the organisation.
- Managing high volume and sensitive phone calls and visits
- Scheduling client appointments across various programs
- Preparing letters and relevant information packs for clients
- Processing EFT/cash payments and managing finance reconciliations
- Coordinating and managing bookings for courses
- Collecting and recording data in accordance with relevant processes
- Undertaking all aspects of the administration services role
Skills & experience:
To excel in this role, you will be able to demonstrate your ability to work in a fast-paced reception / administrative position in addition to possessing high-quality customer service skills. Additional qualities required include superior written and verbal communication skills, exceptional attention to detail and an enthusiastic and positive demeanour. Advanced skills in the MS Office suite are essential.
Culture & benefits:
Join an organisation with a strong drive around developing a positive working culture, and who value staff contribution and development. Work alongside a supportive, experienced, professional and friendly team of Administrators.
Applications close Tuesday 28th January at 9am
Applications in Microsoft Word only should be forwarded to Briony Trotter
Email: Please click the 'Apply' button.