Receptionist / Administration Role
|Job Title:||Receptionist / Administration Role|
|Contact Name:||Briony Trotter|
|Job Published:||August 18, 2020 13:07|
- Strong customer focus role in a community service industry.
- Permanent FT role in the CBD.
- Diverse role working in a great team environment.
About the company:
This organisation delivers responsive, flexible and effective services to the South Australian community. They offer programs in a range of sectors including disability, family, youth and children, health and well-being, employment, education and training, homelessness and domestic violence.
About the role:
This position incorporates all aspects of Reception in a fast-paced environment and will include managing appointments and schedules, managing payments and finance reconciliation, record management and data entry. With a strong focus on providing exceptional internal and external customer service, you will be a self-starter who is able to multitask, possess good initiative and be a problem solver, helping to contribute to the ongoing success of the growing Administration team within the organisation.
- Managing high volume and sensitive phone calls
- Greeting and responding to clients, participants and visitors
- Scheduling client appointments across various programs
- Preparing letters and relevant information packs for clients
- Processing EFT/cash payments and managing finance reconciliations
- Coordinating and managing bookings for courses
- Collecting and recording data in accordance with relevant processes
- Undertaking all aspects of the administration services role
- Be able to demonstrate a strong culture fit with the organisation and our Core Values
Skills & experience:
To excel in this role, you will need to be mature minded with a professional approach to your work, as well as be friendly and able to build a good rapport with a diverse range of people. The ability to exercise complete discretion and maintain confidentiality is also a fundamental requirement for this position. Demonstrating your superior customer service, you will be willing to be flexible, with the possibility of one day a week being a late start and finish (1pm – 9pm). Additional qualities required include strong written and verbal communication skills, exceptional attention to detail, fast and effective learner and possess a enthusiastic and positive demeanour. Advanced skills in the MS Office suite are essential.
Culture & benefits
Join an organisation with a strong drive around developing a positive working culture who value staff contribution and development. Work alongside a supportive, experienced, professional and friendly team of Administrators.
Applications in Microsoft Word only should be forwarded to Briony Trotter
Email: Please click the 'Apply' button.