Receptionist & Administration Assistant
|Job Title:||Receptionist & Administration Assistant|
|Contact Name:||Briony Trotter|
|Job Published:||February 05, 2020 13:12|
- Contribute to a positive and passionate team.
- Work for a specialised service making a difference.
- Permanent FT role in the CBD.
About the company:
The OTFC Group strives to maintain a client focused approach where children, adolescents, young adults and their families feel validated in their concerns, supported in difficult times, encouraged to be proactive and inspired to facilitate change. A specialised service with over 30 years’ experience, The OTFC Group exists to help people and bring them joy; where knowledge and skills are shared with families, educators and health professionals. They cultivate the expression “the only way to do great work is to love what you do and the only way to love what you do is by doing good work.”
About the role:
With a strong focus on delivering exceptional service to the OTFC Group families, this role forms part of the Administration and Support Team and contributes to the efficient daily operations of the organisation. Assisting administration, finance, Occupational Therapy Team Leaders, Clinical Managers, Clinical Director and General Manager operations, this role is diverse in nature and requires someone with superior administration skills and experience.
- High level of administration and reception skills
- Ability to coordinate diaries up to two years in advance
- Experience using Front Desk, Xero, Mailchimp and Microsoft Suite
- Ability to stock take and provide shopping lists to the Administration Manager
- Proven ability to prioritise workload and forward plan to ensure work and information is complete and commitments are fulfilled
- Ability to work within a small team of people across two sites
- Demonstrated written communication skills to ensure clear and concise written information is presented which complies with OTFC policies
- Commitment to expand and develop initiative, self-management and problem-solving skills and to participate in continuing education programs to encourage personal development and exceptional client service
- Ability to follow policies and procedures to achieve optimal outcomes
Skills & experience:
With proven ability to work independently while being able to build collaborative relationships to develop, strengthen and maintain relationships with families, colleagues and external stakeholders, you will be confident, professional and adaptable. With superior written and verbal communication skills, exceptional attention to detail and an enthusiastic and positive demeanour, you will instantly add value to this thriving service business.
You will be able to multitask, possessing good initiative and be a problem solver. You will be able to demonstrate your ability to remain calm and composed in a busy and noisy environment. Experience or an understanding of the NDIS sector or proven success in the health industry would be advantageous.
Culture & benefits:
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of this motivated team and work alongside a group of friendly, experienced professionals that value their staff as equally as the family of clients they provide a superior service to.
Applications in Microsoft Word only should be forwarded to Briony Trotter
Email: Please click the 'Apply' button.