|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Contact Name:||Samara Dela Roza and Renae Sullivan|
|Job Published:||December 18, 2020 11:41|
- Fixed term direct contract in line with funding with extension opportunity.
- Complete Salesforce Implementation Project with other systems projects following.
- Independent humanitarian organisation.
About the company:
Rural Business Support (RBS) is a leading South Australian provider of programs that build financial and strategic capability, including the Rural Financial Counselling Service for the benefit of rural people and their communities in SA and NT. RBS work with primary producers and small rural businesses to help them manage change, adjust to business challenges, improve profitability and plan for the future.
About the role:
Due to funding, the role of Project Manager (PM) is offered on a fixed term contract until 20th June 2021, however ideally, and funding permitting, the role will continue longer term. As a pivotal part of the National Project Team, the Project Manager will, in the first instance learn the business of RBS to step in and lead the Implementation and roll out of their new CMS (Salesforce). Further vital projects such support to the roll out of the newly implemented Human Resources Information Management system (HRIMS) “Employment Hero” are waiting in the wings for your expertise.
Initial responsibilities include:
- Develop an implementation and roll out plan for the new Salesforce based CMS
- Liaise with key project contributors, including Program Managers, team leaders and end-users
- Collation and review of all information related to the CMS build to date
- Management of User Acceptance Testing and coordination of trial related sessions with the selected group of staff
- Coordination of service specific requirements, investigative sessions, and liaison with external developers to ensure understanding of SA-NT specific needs
- Coordinate timelines for rollout and implementation of the CMS across all RBS staff groups
- Development of internal documentation, business rules, definitions, and user training manual
- Training of all staff plus extra training of ‘Super User’ in each regional hub
- Regional travel as required from time to time
Skills & experience:
With demonstratable experience managing project teams, you will be well versed in change management methodologies and strategies. You will have proven experience implementing technology projects across an organisation, specifically CRM implementations, and strong knowledge of the Salesforce solution. Ideally you will have recognised training in Project Management (such as Prince2, PMI, PMBOK). Key to your success will be your outstanding communication skills so you can step into a new organisation, coordinate both internal and external stakeholders, and lead the training of the new CMS.
Culture & benefits:
Onsite parking and enjoyment of a unique, suburban setting await, as do all associated tools of the trade; the ability to work from home from time to time, as well as travel to unique rural Australian areas. The successful Project Manager will benefit from the small, supportive, and inclusive nature of the RBS team. These down to earth professionals share the benevolent goal of helping those on the land as well as small rural businesses advance their position to and beyond survival. Full salary sacrificing options are available. Please apply or enquire today to become a part of an organisation which makes our world a better place.
Applications in Microsoft Word only should be forwarded to Samara Dela Roza and Renae Sullivan quoting reference number JO-2012-3972. Telephone enquiries are welcome on (08) 8100 8804.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's