3 days a week
Varied hands-on role
About the company
Our client is a psychology firm that specialises in Dialectical Behaviour Therapy (DBT), a specialist evidence based therapy for people who experience intense emotions and need help dealing with them.
About the role
The position of Team Manager will be responsible for establishing the direction and functioning of the multi-disciplinary team and development of the service. The position is responsible for the management of service demand and workload allocation, the provision of administrative and clinical support services, and management and oversight of service provision. You will work 3 set days per week from 9am to 2pm to support the business and have the ability to hit the ground running.
- Time management and ability to meet deadlines
- Provide excellent customer service
- Ability to work as an effective team member
- Deal discretely with confidential matters
- Ability to work collaboratively and gain the trust and respect of staff in a team situation
- Proven ability to work with minimal supervision, prioritise workloads and meet deadlines.
- Staff Management
- Proven ability to manage finance
- Monitor the clinical team to ensure the delivery of high quality, safe and efficient clinical services including compliance with AHPRA and Medicare requirements.
- Development and enhancement of clinical services.
- Oversight of bookkeeping and payroll.
Skills & experience
Outstanding customer service, public relations and patient care, together with proven success in leading and mentoring successful office based teams are the foundations sought for this multifaceted role. Experience in Mental Health is an advantage and managing a multidisciplinary team is essential. The successful candidate will be a flexible problem solver who can investigate and manage without close direction.
Culture & benefits
Leading a close-knit team, you will be part of a positive and professional culture committed to delivering excellence in healthcare and service to its patients. For the right candidate, success in this role could lead to a permanent opportunity with this practice. If this sounds like you, please apply today.