PAYROLL TEAM LEADER
|Job Title:||PAYROLL TEAM LEADER|
|Contact Name:||Ruth Haren|
|Job Published:||December 27, 2019 11:29|
- Temporary role with potential for permanency.
- CBD location.
- Immediate start.
About the company:
Entrée Recruitment is an established, independent consultancy specialising in recruiting within the business support, finance and accounts sector. Having just celebrated our 17th anniversary, our SA owned business operates exclusively within the state of South Australia, taking great pride in offering quality service to our candidates and clients.
About the role:
The Team Leader: Payroll Services is responsible for the delivery of a corporate payroll service and associated projects ensuring compliance with legislative requirements and mitigating the risks of exposing the University to industrial disputation, litigation or penalties. The Team Leader: Payroll Services manages a team of payroll specialists whose key responsibility is to deliver fortnightly payroll and associated services including salary sacrifice arrangements and superannuation for 6500 permanent, fixed term and casual staff through the accurate processing of transactional data.
Skills & experience:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications or a Certified Payroll Specialist Certificate and extensive experience in managing the payroll function (including superannuation and salary sacrifice) of a large and complex organisation. This includes knowledge of legal, audit and financial payroll requirements.
- Demonstrated experience in leadership, supervision, motivation and performance development and management of staff.
- Excellent organisational, time management, project management and negotiation skills suited to prioritising work and effectively managing competing demands from various sources.
- Proven commitment to and achievement in the provision of quality service including managing process improvement initiatives while ensuring compliance with legislation, policies and procedures.
- Demonstrated ability to use initiative and independent judgement to achieve specified outcomes, working both individually and as a team member.
- Demonstrated understanding and knowledge of relevant legislation and practices, including industrial awards, Collective Agreements, Acts and Regulations.
- Demonstrated experience in the interpretation and application of policies and procedures and the provision of high-level advice to stakeholders.
- Highly developed interpersonal and writing skills appropriate to preparing clear reports, correspondence, documentation, delivering presentations and training, and liaising with a diverse range of stakeholders on complex and sensitive issues.
- Experience with EmpowerHR
Culture & benefits:
Our team at Entrée takes great pride in looking after and supporting our candidates on their journey to find their ideal assignment. Communication with our candidates, clients and within the team is key to our continued success in SA. We have an account management approach with both candidates and clients, resulting in a personalised service that has your best interests in mind.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's