- Adelaide CBD location.
- Immediate start temporary opportunity.
- Well established national employer of choice.
About the company:
Established in 2004, this South Australian company is now a leading national provider of care and support to people with disabilities, older Australians, and people in the acute health care sector. Their enviable reputation has been built through providing the highest standards of care across the community and health care sectors. The well established organisation employs 1,500 staff, and is recognised as a national employer of choice, it offers extensive professional development programmes and flexible working arrangements to benefit and enhance the wellbeing of its workforce.
About the role:
The Payroll Team Leader is responsible for the accurate and timely completion of pay runs, including end of pay and end of year activities. This includes supervision of two weekly pay runs for casual fieldworkers and a single fortnightly pay run for permanent staff. The Payroll Team Leader will support, monitor and manage workloads for the Payroll team, interpret awards, and implement various training and process improvement activities. Additionally, this leadership role will be responsible for performance management and development activities, and complying with company policies and procedures.
Skills & experience:
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience in a supervisory payroll position
- Experience with weekly pay runs and large volumes of employees
- Experience interpreting awards and enterprise agreements
- Proven ability to provide quality outcomes in a high volume payroll environment
- Ambition, resilience, and ability to thrive in a challenging work environment
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight dead lines
- DHS Working with Children Check, National Police Check and NDIS Worker Screening Clearance
Culture & benefits:
Our team at Entrée Recruitment takes great pride in looking after and supporting our candidates on their journey to find their ideal assignment. Communication with our candidates, clients and within the team is key to our continued success in SA. In addition, we offer competitive pay rates, Temporary Team Rewards and Temporary Staff Member of the Quarter programs.
Applications in Microsoft Word only should be addressed to Jemimah Hoad quoting reference number JO-2107-4961.Telephone enquiries are welcome on 8100 8843 To apply, please click the 'Apply' button.
Job has Expired