- 20 – 25 hours a week, Tuesdays essential.
- Highly varied responsibilities.
- Stable employment in a growing professional services firm.
About the company:
Based in the Adelaide CBD, Hender Corporate support the businesses of Hender Consulting, Hender Careers, Hender Contracting and Entrée Recruitment including Entrée Early Years with financial services, administrative services, and IT. Successful, ethical, professional recruitment is at the heart of the firm and all Hender businesses are committed to excellence in service and successful outcomes for their clients. Learn more about the businesses here https://www.hender.com.au/
About the role:
Reporting to the Group Finance Director and regularly supporting, and collaborating with Payroll and Finance Officer, this largely autonomous and newly developed role forms a part of the broader Hender Corporate team. Whilst the primary focus of the role will be to assist with the management and delivery of the temporary workforce payroll function, you will also support recruitment consultants, finance and administration staff in any way you are able to achieve the business goals.
- End to end processing of the weekly temporary workforce payroll
- Administering the online Timesheet System
- Calculating, reconciling, and uploading superannuation
- Uploading data to the ATO
- Workcover and payroll tax administration to support annual returns
- Populating and maintaining the payroll database
- Resolving temporary employee pay queries and following up missing timesheets
- Right to work in Australia and identity checks
- Ad hoc support and administration tasks including invoicing and system management
Skills & experience:
The ideal candidate will already have end to end payroll experience however if you are a finance officer with payroll exposure and interest, the greater payroll functions could potentially be taught. Quick and accurate data entry skills are essential as is a strong proficiency with the MS Office suite and Excel in particular. The keys to success in this role will be your passion for precision, systems savvy nature and your want for a busy, multifaceted role.
Culture & benefits:
Compliance, excellence, and ethical operations are important to us all. We live these values in the delivery of our services and the corporate team are ready to welcome a new, like minded member with open arms. You will be supported and treated with respect and professionalism. The team is diverse, warm, and down to earth. If you seek stability, the flexibility of part time hours, support, and a diverse role to call your own please apply or enquire today.
Applications in Microsoft Word only should be addressed to Samara Dela Roza quoting reference number JO-2104-4414. Telephone enquiries are welcome on 8100 8834.