- Integral role within a reputable business.
- Flexible working hours (32 – 40 hours).
- Western suburbs location, on-site parking.
About the Company:
Established in 1956, MB Butterfield is a renowned, family-owned and operated hydraulic company, offering informed, reliable service to the mobile hydraulics industry on a national basis. They manufacture new gear pumps and motors using the most comprehensive parts range in Australia, repairing all brands of hydraulic equipment and supplying new machinery to match existing equipment, or to meet your specifications.
About the role:
MB Butterfield are now seeking an experienced Office Manager to oversee the operation of the front office. Reporting to the Director, the successful candidate will ideally have a minimum of five years’ experience working in a similar position within a small business or the manufacturing sector. The role incorporates elements of finance, administration, human resources and work health and safety, as well as managing a small team.
- Processing supplier invoices for payment
- Preparation and processing of small payroll
- Credit control
- Preparation of BAS and EOM Taxation statements
- Managing training, WHS and HR
- Stock control
Skills & experience:
- Experience in using Xero accounting software or other accounting package
- Demonstrated experience in a similar Office Management position
- Exemplary written and verbal communication skills
- Proven knowledge of the end-to-end finance function
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task
- Excellent time management skills
Culture & benefits:
Over the years, MB Butterfield’s engineering facilities have grown and diversified to embrace all facets of hydraulic equipment and a wealth of knowledge has been gained in gear hydraulic technology. Proudly South Australian and family owned, they have become experts in hydraulics and have developed a name that is synonymous with quality. With clients across the mining, drilling, agriculture and viticulture sectors, they boast strong staff retention and on-site parking. If you have broad skills and are looking to secure a position with variety, please forward your application to us today.
Applications in Microsoft Word only should be forwarded to Joanna Slaven quoting reference number JO-2106-4597. Telephone enquiries are welcome on 8100 8851.