- Diverse role, varied tasks
- Temporary role with potential for ongoing work
- Full time hours, Norwood location
About the company
ProActiv People is a reputable and progressive provider of injury prevention, employment and injury management services to government and corporate organisations. As a registered NDIS provider, they deliver capacity building therapies to those with a disability, offering a unique person-centric approach. At ProActiv People, the service reach spans both state and federal jurisdictions and affords the opportunity to help those most in need and deliver a truly holistic offering.
About the role
Due to continued growth of the organisation, a need has arisen for an Office All Rounder. Reporting to the CEO, the position is offered on a full time basis and based in the Norwood office. Starting as a temp role, there is the potential for ongoing permanent work.
- Management of all day to day administration tasks
- Management and development of administrative systems and supporting tools
- Management of IT
- Management of social media/digital marketing
- Updating of policies and procedures
- Preparation and processing of all invoices, including accounts receivable and resolution of debtors
- Ordering and control of all office supplies
Skills & experience
The successful candidate will have demonstrated experience in an administration role, including some financial aspects. Proven organisational and problem solving skills, along with effective verbal and written communication skills will be essential. Advanced Microsoft Office skills will be necessary to be successful in the role.
Culture & benefits
This role provides variety and a diverse workload with a strong culture of working together, ProActiv People is a friendly and welcoming environment where your work and achievements are recognised. The brand new, bright and vibrant offices have onsite parking on the city fringe. If you are passionate and possess the desire to make a difference, this is the perfect role for you!
Applications in Microsoft Word only should be addressed to Ruth Haren quoting reference number JO-2106-4582. Telephone enquiries are welcome on 8100 8875.