|Job Title:||Marketing Coordinator|
|Contact Name:||Renae Sullivan|
|Job Published:||January 29, 2021 15:56|
- Join a growing organisation in the care industry and make a difference.
- Develop your skill set working closely with all functions of the business.
- Competitive salary, flexible but full time, positive working environment.
About the company:
Total Support Services is a leading provider of disability services, offering personalised assistance for people living an independent life while also living with a disability. The team at Total Support Services understand that basic, caring support, together with self-care and a healthy routine can help make life satisfying and dignified.
With services in South Australia, Tasmania, and now Queensland, and further exciting growth on the horizon, the organisation is seeking an experienced Marketing Coordinator to join their energetic team at their Eastwood head office.
About the role:
Reporting to the Director, this newly created role is of key importance to ensure the strength and consistency of all marketing initiatives across the organisation at a national level. This is an opportunity for a multi-skilled all-rounder to work closely with the innovative and dedicated management of Total Support Services to execute engaging marketing initiatives. Key duties include, but are not limited to:
- Social media management, including organic and paid Facebook advertising
- Marketing collateral design including brochures, posters, social media
- Website management including developing new content and writing blogs
- Enhancing the website’s organic ranking through the latest SEO techniques and creating Google Adwords campaigns
- Writing and designing MailChimp newsletters for both internal and external communication
- Coordinating and tracking advertising spend (such as radio ads, billboards, etc)
- Assisting with event coordination and associated promotions
- Assisting with coordinating media/publicity in partnership with external PR agency
- Assist with other marketing initiatives (such as video production / photography)
Skills & experience:
You will have tertiary qualifications for this role, but focus is on your skill set, experience and attitude. You will be a naturally enthusiastic and creative individual who can demonstrate previous success in a similar marketing role, including evidence of adopting the latest digital/social media trends and execution of social media strategy.
With outstanding communication skills, you will be able to empathetically connect with your team members and the organisation’s clients to uncover positive news stories to disseminate across web, social media and other mediums. Ideally having experience with Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign & Photoshop), you will be proficient with developing, graphics and layouts for print collateral and online assets.
This is an opportunity for a self-starter who demonstrates initiative in their work and who is eager to truly make a role their own.
The successful candidate will require a current DHS Disability clearance.
Culture & benefits:
The successful candidate will embrace the dynamic and extremely progressive nature of this organisation, while benefiting from a supportive and collaborative team environment. As well as a truly positive and supportive business culture, other benefits of this role include onsite parking, real coffee, the latest tools of trade and the ability to perform the role within flexible (but full-time) hours. If you are an energetic individual with a passion for delivering exceptional results who is looking for stability and growth, please apply today!
Applications in Microsoft Word only should be forwarded to Renae Sullivan
Portfolios welcome and can be submitted as separate PDFs or via web link
Email: Please click the 'Apply' button.