- 9 month maternity leave cover
- CBD location, full time or part time
- Attractive salary package
About the company:
Located on Franklin St in the Adelaide CBD, Eynesbury Senior College pioneered a model of specialist, pre-university teaching and the encouragement of students as independent learners. The teachers are more than specialists in their field; they deliver exceptional teaching during lesson time, and extensive individual support to students outside of the classroom. Students are supported in their learning through flexible timetables, small class sizes and through a comprehensive wellbeing program, which ensures students reach their full potential.
About the role:
We are currently recruiting for a Marketing and Enrolments Manager for a maternity leave cover. The role can be offered on a part time or full time basis. This role will require the successful candidate to obtain a DHS Working with Children Check.
The Marketing and Enrolments Manager reports to the Principal. The key objective of the role is to drive student enrolments through promotion of the Eynesbury brand and the development and execution of Eynesbury Senior College’s marketing and recruitment strategy.
Skills & experience:
- Appropriate tertiary qualifications, preferably in Marketing, or demonstrated equivalent skills and/or experience
- Demonstrated experience developing and implementing successful marketing strategies
- Experience in developing and managing social media networks
- Ability to manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, including effective and respectful interactions with people of different cultures and for whom English is not their first language
- Demonstrated computing and administrative skills, including
- proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite
- Adobe Creative Suite (particularly InDesign) and/or graphics experience
- experience in website CMS
- experience in managing a CRM such as
- Knowledge or experience in a school or service industry environment is desirable
Culture & benefits:
The longevity and stability of the staff at Eynesbury are testament to the rewarding and supportive environment at the College. The team at Eynesbury work together to provide high quality and innovative education to students. This role is a chance to be a part of a collaborative environment which places student engagement and wellbeing at its centre.
Applications in Microsoft Word only should be addressed to Ruth Haren. Telephone enquiries are welcome on 8100 8875. To apply, please click the 'Apply' button.