- Permanent, part time position, 20-25 hours per week.
- Strong, stable & well-established national company.
- Supported technical product learning.
About the company:
Located in Marleston, OneTemp are involved in the importation and supply of instrumentation for industrial and research applications. The company is a small, locally developed business with a 51-year history of adaptation and success. With a product range based on quality and reliability, OneTemp enjoy the support of some of the world's leading instrumentation manufacturers. Being a Solution Focused company with quality assurance to ISO9001 there is a strong commitment to service and support.
About the role:
This newly developed role is of key importance to the company in providing business to business marketing and ensuring strength and consistency in all branding and marketing collateral, both active and passive. The Marketing & Communications Coordinator will have the purpose of increasing the awareness of an appropriately targeted audience of OneTemp’s services through various platforms. Reporting to the knowledgeable Product Manager, you will benefit from their collaborative management style.
Key Duties include:
- Raise the brand profile of OneTemp
- Content writing for internal and external applications
- Create website landing pages to fit with advertising and Google AdWords campaigns
- Website product updating
- Analyse and report on efficacy of implemented projects including the development of social media analytics reporting tools
- Ensure best outcomes are reached though web presence, design, AdWords, and email
- Producing new and modifying existing marketing collateral; printed and digital
- Event planning and coordination
- Co-ordinating creative and engaging social media content and building a vibrant online presence with regular updates
- Manage brand consistency
- Produce regular E-news
Skills & experience:
The successful candidate will have proven abilities in commercial marketing and be eager to learn new technical products and the markets that OneTemp move in. Strong administrative and self-management are essential as are intermediate to advanced MS Word, PowerPoint and ideally also proficiencies in design programs such as the Adobe Creative Cloud suite. Excellence in business and creative writing, proofing, and editing will support your success in this role. Equally desirable areas of expertise include an aptitude for technology and experience in the workings of social media.
Culture & benefits:
The successful candidate will embrace the friendly, welcoming, and professional nature of this organisation. As well as a truly positive and supportive business culture, benefits of this role include tools of trade and importantly the ability to manage business needs within flexible, part-time hours. Some degree of working from home could be achieved when well established in the business. If you are an energetic individual with a passion for delivering exceptional results who is looking for stability and growth, please apply today!
Applications in Microsoft Word only should be forwarded to Samara Dela Roza quoting reference number JO-2102-4177. Telephone enquiries are welcome on 08 8100 8834.