MANAGER FOR STUDENT RECRUITMENT (MARKETING)
|Job Title:||MANAGER FOR STUDENT RECRUITMENT (MARKETING)|
|Contact Name:||Renae Sullivan|
|Job Published:||December 17, 2019 10:35|
- Respected global research university.
- Dynamic small team environment with inclusive culture.
- Convenient CBD location close to public transport.
About the company:
Carnegie Mellon University is a private, global research university and stands among the world's most renowned educational institutions. Established in 1900 in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Carnegie Mellon has been a birthplace of innovation and is a global leader in bringing ground-breaking ideas to market and creating successful start-up businesses.
At the invitation of the South Australian Government, Carnegie Mellon University opened its campus in Adelaide in 2006. It was the first international university to establish in Australia. Carnegie Mellon's Adelaide campus is home to students from over 20 countries, creating wide-reaching networks of contemporaries, global experts and alumni.
The University is currently seeking an ambitious Manager for Student Recruitment (Marketing) to join their high performing team.
About the role:
Reporting to the Deputy Head, your role will involve the development and implementation of specific marketing and recruitment campaigns targeted at priority student markets. This will involve raising the profile and understanding of the University to potential students and being the University’s representative at recruitment fairs, both locally and overseas.
Your ability to influence and build respected partnerships with students, alumni and corporates, along with your extensive higher education experience, will be crucial to your success in the role.
Duties will include:
- Conducting targeted marketing activities that result in increased student enrolment numbers, including developing new markets based on research
- Maintaining strong relationships with key agents and other recruitment channels
- Participating in recruitment fairs to promote university programs
- Supporting the admissions team to ensure the smooth conversion of potential students
- Managing multiple projects concurrently in a fast-paced environment
Skills & experience:
The successful candidate will possess:
- Higher education knowledge and experience (essential)
- Experience in student recruitment, marketing, public relations or related areas
- Demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to produce clear and accurate communications that motivate, engage and captivate students and drive engagement
- Excellent public speaking skills, including the ability to confidently address an audience and relate to a broad range of prospective student groups
- Ability to think creatively and bring innovation
Culture & benefits:
This is a unique and exciting opportunity to be a significant part of a growing team focused on laying strong foundations for the continued success and growth of the University. Work in an agile, dynamic and innovative work environment with an excellent reputation for career development.
Applications in Microsoft Word only (including cover letter addressing skills & experience) should be forwarded to Renae Sullivan
Email: Please click the 'Apply' button.