- Variety and autonomy.
- Fully maintained vehicle included.
- Mile End head office, 3 Adelaide Data centers and a variety of clients.
About the company:
Copyworld has over 60 employees in purpose-built offices in Adelaide and Perth and boasts a strong history of over thirty years of high-tech sales, rental and support services. With a firm hold on the well-established, traditional hardware market, Copyworld displays their future focus through a host of managed IT offerings. The technology team currently supports IT customers nationwide across a wide variety of platforms. With a strong focus on supply of 'Infrastructure as a service', Copyworld is a unique local service provider, with presence in three Adelaide data centers.
About the role:
The role of Managed IT Services - BDM reports to the General Manager and Director and is responsible for business growth in the IT Managed Services domain though further development of pre-existing customers and the strategic growth of the customer base. The responsibilities of the Managed IT Services - BDM include but are not limited to sales strategy development, implementation, and business analysis to determine strategy success, relationship development and management, needs assessment and quoting and reporting.
Key duties include:
- Professional management of relationships with new and existing customers
- Client liaison, quoting and negotiating
- Ongoing account planning, management, revenue forecasting and sales pipeline reporting
- Manage service performance in conjunction with the IT Manager and improve customer experience and outcomes
- Achieve and exceed targets for revenue and margins
- Market analysis and reporting
- Sales strategy development and implementation
- Analysis of business performance: regular financial and KPI reporting
- Broad business process improvements
- Demonstrate strong work ethics and be a ‘go-to leader’ for the Adelaide team
Skills & experience:
The ideal candidate will have recent, successful experience in a similar sales role and be knowledgeable with the service offering. This role will necessitate proven strengths developing and maintaining client relationships and the desire to operate in a hands-on capacity with regular face to face client interactions. Strong business acumen and continuous professional development would be expected from this position of influence. Excellence in written and verbal communication is a prerequisite for all Copyworld employees.
Culture & benefits:
The successful candidate will benefit from both stability and personal growth as well as broad internal and external company exposure. You will enjoy autonomy, variety and support as well as the substantial benefit of a vehicle, tools of the trade and an exciting commission structure. The broader culture is down to earth and customer focused and the line manager to this role is a supportive, communicative manager and a highly skilled and organised professional.
Applications in Microsoft Word only should be forwarded to Samara Dela Roza
Email: Please click the 'Apply' button below.