INTERNAL SALES & LOGISTICS COORDINATOR
|Job Title:||INTERNAL SALES & LOGISTICS COORDINATOR|
|Contact Name:||Renae Sullivan|
|Job Published:||December 05, 2019 14:26|
- National business proven in industrial equipment.
- Dynamic small team environment with inclusive culture.
- Attractive salary on offer.
About the company:
Metco Industrial, located in Beverley, specialises in the design, assembly and manufacture of industrial water blasting equipment. For more than 30 years, Metco Industrial has been servicing markets across Australia and the South Pacific, supplying industrial services firms with customised solutions for high pressure cleaning and surface preparation as well as cold cutting and hydro-demolition. With continued growth on the horizon, they are currently seeking an enthusiastic Internal Sales & Logistics Coordinator to support both new and existing customers.
About the role:
Reporting to the Technical Services Representative, you will be the first port of call for incoming inquiries and provide crucial support to satisfy customer requirements for spare parts, tools and water blasters, dealing with pricing, quotations, inventory levels and freight.
You will work as a bridge between customers and the business, contributing regular feedback about any supply issues or logistics requirements, and ensuring customers are serviced and managed in a professional and proactive manner.
Duties will include:
- Answering incoming calls and directing as appropriate
- Supporting the external sales team with existing and prospective customers
- Providing product information to customers
- Providing and following up quotations for spare part sales
- Purchase ordering for parts and requirements
- Entering data into ERP system
- Coordinating logistics including liaising with freight companies, freight forwarders and customs (if required) to ensure timely deliveries inward and outward
- Supporting other departments as required to ensure smooth processing of goods for shipment
Skills & experience:
While extensive in-house training will be offered to ensure you have confidence in the products you are working with, the successful candidate will possess:
- Customer service or internal sales experience (ideally from an industrial, automotive or other mechanical type products background)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Good mathematical and problem solving abilities
- Sound computer literacy
- A positive, can do attitude and willingness to learn
- An ability to work autonomously and as a supportive part of a team
Culture & benefits:
Rewarded with a highly competitive salary, this is an opportunity to join a business where you will be supported in your efforts by a team of energetic, dedicated and hardworking individuals. Staff enjoy regular team lunches, a monthly barbecue, and a genuine team environment. In addition to offering further development and training opportunities, Metco Industrial seek passionate staff members who take pride and ownership in their work. If you are looking for a rewarding workplace, please apply today.
Applications in Microsoft Word only (including cover letter addressing skills & experience) should be forwarded to Renae Sullivan
Email: Please click the 'Apply' button.