- Immediate start temporary role focusing on implementation of new HRIS.
- Support data migration and User Acceptance Testing.
- 2 months with potential for extension for future projects.
About the company:
Entrée Recruitment is a leading recruitment agency, with Head Office based in Adelaide, dedicated to finding the best talent for temporary and permanent jobs. We strive to strike a balance between innovation and personal service. We do not believe in transactional recruitment practices, and aim to utilise technology and social media to aid in our personal, face-to-face, tailored service. Our client is currently looking for a temporary IT Project Manager to support an implementation of a new HRIS.
About the role:
With an upcoming go live date, this organisation is currently implementing a new HRIS system and needs some immediate assistance to ensure a successful roll out.
- Conducting implementation meetings and liaising with external third party software vendor
- Data migration and software configuration
- Managing and coordination of (UAT) user acceptance testing
- System verification activities
For the right candidate, there may be additional project(s).
Skills & experience:
You will have proven experience implementing technology projects across an organisation, specifically HRIS or Finance implementations. You will have experience developing UAT test scenarios and execution, and strong analytical, organisational and time management skills
Culture & benefits:
Our team at Entree takes great pride in looking after and supporting our candidates on their journey to find their ideal assignment. Communication with our candidates, clients and within the team is key to our continued success in SA. We have an account management approach with both candidates and clients, resulting in a personalised service that has your best interests in mind.
Applications in Microsoft Word only should be forwarded to Renae Sullivan quoting reference number JO-2104-4400. Telephone enquiries are welcome on (08) 8100 8804